Error -2147217900 Cannot resolve collation conflict for equal
All Orders 4.X
You receive an "Error -2147217900 Cannot resolve collation conflict for equal
to operation" message.
This issue is generally caused by the database log file becoming corrupt.
Please follow these steps to correct the issue:
1. Detach the database (From the File menu click on Maintain and then go to the Advanced tab and click Detach).
2. Open up Control Panel and click on Add/Remove Programs. If there is an entry titled Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (ALLORDERS) in the list uninstall it.
3. Download and install the All Orders
server setup from our website.
4. Go to the folder where your All Orders data file is stored and delete the log file (it will have a .LDF extension and _log near the end of the file's name) and delete the .NCD company file.
5. Open All Orders and go to the File menu. Click on Maintain and then go to the Advanced tab and click Server Settings.
6. Enter a new .NCD to replace the one that was just deleted and make sure the correct .MDF data file is selected. The computer should be the one that the .MDF file is stored on and the user name is sa and password is sysadmin. Open the newly created .NCD file to reattach the data file to the server resume working.
Call to speak with a NumberCruncher Solutions Consultant at: